Learning to capture the moment one picture at a time...
wow...love the color contrast! what was the background?
My favorite flower too. Great shot!
So pretty.
My favorite flower as well. :)
I LOVE the colours! Great close-up. Simply gorgeous.
I took this shot with the vase in the window towards my backyard. The green background is my grass! Clever, huh?!
Wow! You did it again, Sarah! Amazing!
Good job--I just wish all the flowers didn't get covered by this blasted snow! Great shot and LOVE the green grass background.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
wow...love the color contrast! what was the background?
My favorite flower too. Great shot!
So pretty.
My favorite flower as well. :)
I LOVE the colours! Great close-up. Simply gorgeous.
I took this shot with the vase in the window towards my backyard. The green background is my grass! Clever, huh?!
Wow! You did it again, Sarah! Amazing!
Good job--I just wish all the flowers didn't get covered by this blasted snow! Great shot and LOVE the green grass background.
Post a Comment