This is my favorite of yous so far. It's just so everyday, girly and a unexpected shot. And it captures a moment you will cherish when she is all grown up. (I assume it's Kennedy) Great job!
AAHHH! I can't take it! These are awesome! I've been wanting to get something like this of Sarah but have never succeeded. I took some a few weeks ago when I walked in on Sarah pulling faces in the mirror with curlers in her hair. My messy bathroom was way to big of a distractor and they were not great anyway. You caught it perfectly!
Sarah,you are amazing! I just adore this shot. I love everything the lighting, the sweater texture, her sweet reflection, her dark hair. This is one for the record books what a sweet trophy mommy!(hmmm...I ment the picture but she's an even sweeter trophy!
Sarah, This one is seriously my favorite to date, I love it! Maybe, it's just the total girl image that she portrays in it? You've def. got some keepers of Pieper, but this one is right up there!
8 comments:
Cute, cute! I love it!
This is my favorite of yous so far. It's just so everyday, girly and a unexpected shot. And it captures a moment you will cherish when she is all grown up. (I assume it's Kennedy) Great job!
AAHHH! I can't take it! These are awesome! I've been wanting to get something like this of Sarah but have never succeeded. I took some a few weeks ago when I walked in on Sarah pulling faces in the mirror with curlers in her hair. My messy bathroom was way to big of a distractor and they were not great anyway. You caught it perfectly!
just when i think you've snapped my
favorite shot, you snap my FAVORITE shot! holy cow. SO CUTE! great job as usual.
Sarah,you are amazing! I just adore this shot. I love everything the lighting, the sweater texture, her sweet reflection, her dark hair. This is one for the record books what a sweet trophy mommy!(hmmm...I ment the picture but she's an even sweeter trophy!
Very sweet. I love little cute girls and how they love to look pretty. Your pictures are a great series that anyone can relate to.
Sarah,
This one is seriously my favorite to date, I love it! Maybe, it's just the total girl image that she portrays in it? You've def. got some keepers of Pieper, but this one is right up there!
All I can say is.....WOW!!!! SERIOUSLY! WOW!!!! I LOVE it!!! :)
Post a Comment