AH! too funny, Shannon thought the same thing as me. My first thought was a witch. It has kind of an erie feel to me, I don't know why. maybe its because she is a dark figure and you can only see part of the child. I'm sure it's only me, because the colours in the pic are bright at cheery. I also agree with Stacie, I like the depth of field.
5 comments:
Ooh! Love it. I love that you can see the statue in the background too.
Great depth.I love what you have achieved here. It's another great shot.
you are GOOD!
That's cool looking. Is it at the temple?
My first thought was it looked like the Wicked Witch of the West flying through trees.
AH! too funny, Shannon thought the same thing as me. My first thought was a witch. It has kind of an erie feel to me, I don't know why. maybe its because she is a dark figure and you can only see part of the child. I'm sure it's only me, because the colours in the pic are bright at cheery.
I also agree with Stacie, I like the depth of field.
Post a Comment