I love these! I have to say...I'm still quite timid on shooting things/people on the street or whatever. Notice all mine are at my house. Do y'all ask people or just take the pics hoping they don't notice...? Anyways Sarah...these are very cool looking photos!
8 comments:
I love these!
I have to say...I'm still quite timid on shooting things/people on the street or whatever. Notice all mine are at my house. Do y'all ask people or just take the pics hoping they don't notice...?
Anyways Sarah...these are very cool looking photos!
you have some SERIOUS natural talent. amazing shots.
Cool shots! Very nice cropping. I like!
These would look Awesome hanging on the wall at Thomas Auto Rebuild. I love these.
Really cool. Very interesting.
Love the first one! And the coloring captures the time! Great job!
Love these too! I agree these should be hung at Jake's work...or in our garage! :)
Ditto! Such a cool subject and you captured it perfectly~
Post a Comment