So cute! I love ballet slippers. I was actually thinking the other day of going into a ballet studio to take pics! I hope to work it out so I can. I was a dancer all through college--man I miss it!
I have been meaning to get in and take pictures during my girls' class too. Hopefully I can find a time when my husband can come home early to watch the boy. Nice setup and framing. :)
7 comments:
love this shot...its got lots of feeling!
Cute, cute! I love this shot too!
This is really great. I've been trying to picture in my head how to get my daughter's ballet shoes in a cute pic. Your's will be hard to live up to!
So cute! I love ballet slippers. I was actually thinking the other day of going into a ballet studio to take pics! I hope to work it out so I can. I was a dancer all through college--man I miss it!
I have been meaning to get in and take pictures during my girls' class too. Hopefully I can find a time when my husband can come home early to watch the boy. Nice setup and framing. :)
Cute...very cute.
So Sweet! I really like this pic, great cropping.
Post a Comment