Learning to capture the moment one picture at a time...
I LOVE IT! were you there todaY? i was! but i didn't have my camera.:(great job!
Pretty shot. To be honest, I think I would like it better without the frame. I think the contrast of the blue sky would stand out more without it. But at the same time I feel the mood you were going for with it. I love your work- you know it!
Great shot! I love it too.
Daina, you're totally right! So, I changed it! Ha!!! Sometimes simpler is better. You're my gal! :)
Gorgeous!
One word...Postcard.
It's beautiful! Nice job.
So pretty! How can a picture of the temple look bad--its such a pretty place! You did a great job capturing it!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I LOVE IT! were you there todaY? i was! but i didn't have my camera.
:(
great job!
Pretty shot. To be honest, I think I would like it better without the frame. I think the contrast of the blue sky would stand out more without it. But at the same time I feel the mood you were going for with it. I love your work- you know it!
Great shot! I love it too.
Daina, you're totally right! So, I changed it! Ha!!! Sometimes simpler is better. You're my gal! :)
Gorgeous!
One word...Postcard.
It's beautiful! Nice job.
So pretty! How can a picture of the temple look bad--its such a pretty place! You did a great job capturing it!
Post a Comment