Learning to capture the moment one picture at a time...
I don't know what it is, but I like it! Nice work.
wow...another GREAT SHOT!
It's a wagon wheel. ;)
Great cropping Sarah! You just got it goin' on girl!
Awesome! Way cool.
Who would think a greasy old wheel would be so beautiful? It's very cool lookin.
I can't think of anyhting original, I agree with everyone. Good job, again!!!
I love this in color. Very interesting.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I don't know what it is, but I like it! Nice work.
wow...another GREAT SHOT!
It's a wagon wheel. ;)
Great cropping Sarah! You just got it goin' on girl!
Awesome! Way cool.
Who would think a greasy old wheel would be so beautiful? It's very cool lookin.
I can't think of anyhting original, I agree with everyone. Good job, again!!!
I love this in color. Very interesting.
Post a Comment