Friday, March 7, 2008

Day 36


More Then Just Cousins...

5 comments:

Stacie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacie said...

Sarah, You really Caught them in a moment. Super sweet super natural. I love the bright contrast of the parking block. They look like the girl version of the Little Rascals
Awesome!

Daina Crowell said...

So fun! Really really great job. I love 'em, what more can I say?

Photo Amy said...

I really like this photo, I just feel like I want to see more on the bottom edge. I would like to see their feet, but if you shot it this way, then maybe you could crop it in even tighter. I feel it needs to be more or less than where it is. I really do like the simple background that keeps the kids looking really graphic in the shot.

Sarah J. said...

Amy, I totally agree with the second shot. I was disappointed once I viewed them. I kept wanting to move the picture down. I only like this because of the naturalness of their expressions. I had my zoom lens on and was limited to how far back I could go. Next time I'll definitely change the lens!