Beautiful. I love this! I have to say this is a favorite. Where is this? I have yet to get a successful waterfall shot!! It never turns out well...help!
Really pretty. Did you use the timer on your camera? It kind of looks like you got a little movement, the flowers are a little out of focus (Oh, I hope you don't mind me saying!). But, honestly it really is pretty!
5 comments:
Beautiful. I love this! I have to say this is a favorite. Where is this? I have yet to get a successful waterfall shot!! It never turns out well...help!
Oh my Gosh!! Beautiful. I always love your pictures. Good job...no GREAT job! Where is this?
I stumbled on this today at Taylor's Creek Golf Course here in Hobart. It's a man-made waterfall, but still beautiful. Go check it out! :)
Really pretty. I want to see more of the reflection in the water though.
Really pretty. Did you use the timer on your camera? It kind of looks like you got a little movement, the flowers are a little out of focus (Oh, I hope you don't mind me saying!). But, honestly it really is pretty!
Post a Comment