Monday, March 17, 2008

Day 46

Eternal Love.

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Look at you. Did you get your dress out just for this picture. Looks great--good job.

Zappe Family said...

Wow. That's really a neat pic. Did you really get your dress out??? BTW...thanks for the car for Aaron!

Sarah J. said...

Disclaimer: My dress is STILL hanging in the bag it came with in Kennedy's closet. Having it cleaned and boxed has been on my "to-do" list for 6 years now...

Lynette said...

Beautiful picture, as always!

Stacie said...

AMAZING !!!! You were on of the most beautiful brides I had ever seen.

Photo Amy said...

This shot feels a little dark to me. One thing that would help would be to prop up a piece of white paper or board to reflect some light back into the ring so that it pops more. Otherwise, a nicely framed shot.

Sarah J. said...

Thanks for the tip, Amy! I never thought of that. I'll try it next time.

Shannon said...

That's really cool.
You think of great things to take pics of!