Friday, February 8, 2008

Day 9

Words of Christ.

7 comments:

Daina Crowell said...

This should be in an Ensign article. Great job, I really like it. Did you use a filter or border in an editing program to get the edges? I really like the whole look.

Zappe Family said...

Ditto. I think it looks great! (Goody two shoes...) :) Did you use the editing program???? Reveal!

Bennett Family said...

great job! love it.

Leslie Behunin said...

Wow! Beautiful job, Sarah!

Sarah J. said...

Alright ladies... I do have a filter on my camera, but I'm not quite sure what it does. (ha!) I did add a vignette to the picture using the great program Leslie recommended, Picnik. That's it. With my photography, 99% is pure luck, 1% skill. There you have it. :)

Bennett Family said...

i call bologna on that one sarah. you seriously have some super natural talent here!

Daina Crowell said...

Even with great editing software you still have to have talent and skill. You can't make a great picture out of something that has no potential to start with. You can tell this picture had very little need for help, but your editing added just the right touch. Great Job!