Learning to capture the moment one picture at a time...
Great shot. Looks so peaceful.
Home? I want to live there! Where is this? It is absolutely gorgeous! So Serene.
can i move in too? :)
Yep, I grew up on a lake- Lake Boren. It's relatively small, but very peaceful and lots of fond memories. It's just south of Bellevue in Newcastle. My parents are still there (my dad has actually lived on the lake his WHOLE life!). Crazy, I know.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Great shot. Looks so peaceful.
Home? I want to live there! Where is this? It is absolutely gorgeous! So Serene.
can i move in too? :)
Yep, I grew up on a lake- Lake Boren. It's relatively small, but very peaceful and lots of fond memories. It's just south of Bellevue in Newcastle. My parents are still there (my dad has actually lived on the lake his WHOLE life!). Crazy, I know.
Post a Comment