once again....great job! i agree w/daina. i would totally hire you too. love the "depth" in that first photo. so would that be a wider apperature? as in f5 or something of the like? trying to get my bearings here.
Lake Wilderness park. We've been there a couple days in a row now. It's gorgeous and I found, had lots of opportunities to get good photos. As for the settings, unfortunately, I can't remember what I had it set at and I've already deleted the images off my CF card. Any way of finding out after that??? I usually shoot in either automatic mode, P, Av or A-DEP. It's usually at f5.6. I honestly, don't pay much attention to my settings, I just play around with them a lot and use my focus lights to focus in on what I'm trying to capture. I let the camera do the rest. I also used my zoom lens for these images, which I find, does most of the thinking for me. Settings, technical terms are NOT my strengths. I just shoot and hope for the best. :)
6 comments:
OVER ACHIEVER!!!! :) I struggle to take just 1 a day! As always, they are all great! I really like the log!
I am really going to make sure my dad doesn't see these ones! GORGEOUS! I would so hire you to take pictures of my girls.
WOW!!! Those pictures look awesome!!! SERIOUSLY! Good job:)
once again....great job! i agree w/daina. i would totally hire you too. love the "depth" in that first photo. so would that be a wider apperature? as in f5 or something of the like? trying to get my bearings here.
What park is that?? You, as always, did a great job.
Lake Wilderness park. We've been there a couple days in a row now. It's gorgeous and I found, had lots of opportunities to get good photos. As for the settings, unfortunately, I can't remember what I had it set at and I've already deleted the images off my CF card. Any way of finding out after that??? I usually shoot in either automatic mode, P, Av or A-DEP. It's usually at f5.6. I honestly, don't pay much attention to my settings, I just play around with them a lot and use my focus lights to focus in on what I'm trying to capture. I let the camera do the rest. I also used my zoom lens for these images, which I find, does most of the thinking for me. Settings, technical terms are NOT my strengths. I just shoot and hope for the best. :)
Post a Comment