Learning to capture the moment one picture at a time...
Very nice. It's a beautiful place.I see a couple LDS headstones. Don't you have a family member there?
Yes, Jake's grandpa. We actually went there to visit him and Jake gave me the idea to capture some shots. Never leave home without your camera! :)
Great shot. I have some shots from simular place from a trip we took--it makes for a good picture.
Simply beautiful.
What a great shot.
beautiful job.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Very nice. It's a beautiful place.
I see a couple LDS headstones. Don't you have a family member there?
Yes, Jake's grandpa. We actually went there to visit him and Jake gave me the idea to capture some shots. Never leave home without your camera! :)
Great shot. I have some shots from simular place from a trip we took--it makes for a good picture.
Simply beautiful.
What a great shot.
beautiful job.
Post a Comment