Learning to capture the moment one picture at a time...
Please tell me someone didn't want Jake to fix it!!?!? I LOVE the way you captured it through the over growth.
Love it! What a great picture and setting. Great job...again Sarah! Please don't let Aaron know where that car is. He'll want to restore it for sure. Talk about eyesore in our garage!!
I LOVE IT! You just got it girl!
way cool shot! is that one of jake's dads "burried cars"?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Please tell me someone didn't want Jake to fix it!!?!? I LOVE the way you captured it through the over growth.
Love it! What a great picture and setting. Great job...again Sarah! Please don't let Aaron know where that car is. He'll want to restore it for sure. Talk about eyesore in our garage!!
I LOVE IT! You just got it girl!
way cool shot! is that one of jake's dads "burried cars"?
Post a Comment