Learning to capture the moment one picture at a time...
what a doll face! i LOVE that 2nd shot. nice job..
She is super photogenic (sp?) I dont think I have ever spelled that word before. But you got two super cute girls and I love your pics of them
A natural model with a natural photographer as a mom.
I love the runny nose!!! Kennedy is so stinkin' cute! I wish I could take a class here!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
what a doll face! i LOVE that 2nd shot. nice job..
She is super photogenic (sp?) I dont think I have ever spelled that word before. But you got two super cute girls and I love your pics of them
A natural model with a natural photographer as a mom.
I love the runny nose!!! Kennedy is so stinkin' cute! I wish I could take a class here!!!
Post a Comment