Learning to capture the moment one picture at a time...
The ball looks like an egg in a nest. It's amazing the detail the camera can pick up, you can see the detail of each blade of grass.
Awesome pic and good idea! And yes, love the detail.
It looks great, as usual. I love the details too. Show off! :) Just kidding...you're great!
Wait, is that sunlight on the grass?? :) I like the way you framed the ball.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
The ball looks like an egg in a nest. It's amazing the detail the camera can pick up, you can see the detail of each blade of grass.
Awesome pic and good idea! And yes, love the detail.
It looks great, as usual. I love the details too. Show off! :) Just kidding...you're great!
Wait, is that sunlight on the grass?? :) I like the way you framed the ball.
Post a Comment