Learning to capture the moment one picture at a time...
Cute! I love how dark the background is. What a great shot!
Beautiful. I am so big on lighting right now and this is gorgeous. I like how you were able to get rid of any distracting backgrounds. This is really sweet. You really have great talent Sarah!
Check it out Jill, we posted at the exact same time! Trippy!
Great shot! I love those little hands together, so sweet!
you are seriously SO GOOD! it amazes me. love it!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute! I love how dark the background is. What a great shot!
Beautiful. I am so big on lighting right now and this is gorgeous. I like how you were able to get rid of any distracting backgrounds. This is really sweet. You really have great talent Sarah!
Check it out Jill, we posted at the exact same time! Trippy!
Great shot! I love those little hands together, so sweet!
you are seriously SO GOOD! it amazes me. love it!
Post a Comment