Learning to capture the moment one picture at a time...
Love it. Such cute piggies.
Great picture!! You are a natural. I wish my piggies were that cute.
Your photos feel so personal and endearing, I love it.
another GREAT SHOT!!! i agree with daina...your photos definitely have a LOT of emotion in them. I LOVE IT and that's not something i'm sure is "learnable".?! there's always hope...
I just want to reach through and tickle those toes! Great shot!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love it. Such cute piggies.
Great picture!! You are a natural.
I wish my piggies were that cute.
Your photos feel so personal and endearing, I love it.
another GREAT SHOT!!! i agree with daina...your photos definitely have a LOT of emotion in them. I LOVE IT and that's not something i'm sure is "learnable".?! there's always hope...
I just want to reach through and tickle those toes! Great shot!
Post a Comment