Learning to capture the moment one picture at a time...
NICE JOB! You are a natural for sure. Love how the background is blurry.
Awesome picture. I love it! You got a good eye!
Love the bright colors, too!
So...you need to share some of this talent of yours with me. I love how simple of an idea this was and yet how great it looks.
Excellent use of light, aperture, and color...
I love yours and Melissa's product shots, I too have been wondering what to take pictures of with the bad weather and all.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
NICE JOB! You are a natural for sure. Love how the background is blurry.
Awesome picture. I love it! You got a good eye!
Love the bright colors, too!
So...you need to share some of this talent of yours with me. I love how simple of an idea this was and yet how great it looks.
Excellent use of light, aperture, and color...
I love yours and Melissa's product shots, I too have been wondering what to take pictures of with the bad weather and all.
Post a Comment