Learning to capture the moment one picture at a time...
I LOVE this picture!!! She is so pretty:)
The picture isn't showing up??
I love the uneven (if that's the right term) light on her face. Jared always drills me on "how many light sources does this picture have?" I've really been paying attention to light and I love it here!
I see a window theme happening :) You need to start toning it down a little bit so I can be my dad's favorite ;)
Now it's working for me...it didn't show up last night at all. What a great picture of Kennedy! So great.
HOLY COW...you are seriously so talented. great job. what a gorgeous little girl.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I LOVE this picture!!! She is so pretty:)
The picture isn't showing up??
I love the uneven (if that's the right term) light on her face. Jared always drills me on "how many light sources does this picture have?" I've really been paying attention to light and I love it here!
I see a window theme happening :) You need to start toning it down a little bit so I can be my dad's favorite ;)
Now it's working for me...it didn't show up last night at all. What a great picture of Kennedy! So great.
HOLY COW...you are seriously so talented. great job. what a gorgeous little girl.
Post a Comment