Learning to capture the moment one picture at a time...
Cute title! :)
frogs are my favorite! so cute!
Great title! Really cute picture Niki! It looks like you got your settings together for this one!
SORRY SARAH!!! I just saw the frogs and automatically thought of Niki. Is that P-diddy holding the frogs? Anyhow! You did a great job Sarah!
Yes, it's my picture, but Niki's boy. :)
As I look at these frog pictures I can hear a frog outside my window. The timing is hilarious to me. Cute shot.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cute title! :)
frogs are my favorite! so cute!
Great title! Really cute picture Niki! It looks like you got your settings together for this one!
SORRY SARAH!!! I just saw the frogs and automatically thought of Niki. Is that P-diddy holding the frogs?
Anyhow! You did a great job Sarah!
Yes, it's my picture, but Niki's boy. :)
As I look at these frog pictures I can hear a frog outside my window. The timing is hilarious to me. Cute shot.
Post a Comment