Thursday, April 3, 2008

Day 63

Best Friends.

9 comments:

Daina Crowell said...

We missed you tonight at RS. Great picture, this will be one of those classics that all 3 girls will love and cherish when they are older. It is such a "girl moment."

Bennett Family said...

i LOVE this pic! reminds me of the "yaya sisterhood".

Zappe Family said...

Cute, cute picture!

Zappe Family said...

This reminds me of one of those fun greeting cards that were really popular. In fact, I have one similar to this shot from a college friend. Such a cute photo. You're hired to take my kiddos pics!

Stacie said...

very cute and so fun. I like the color I agree very much a greeting card. You never cease to amaze me with your talant.

The Haley Family said...

wow, Sarah, great picture!! How did you do the coloring?? Your talent is amazing!!

Leslie Behunin said...

I love that Kennedy is striking a pose! SO CUTE!!!

Matt and Carla said...

Sarah, this picture is too cute! This is one that needs to be blown up & framed for the girls room. I love the personality that you caught in it. I also love the baby pics before this post, they are so tender. You need to catch some of Gracie for some new born pics of her...maybe you already have though! We're off to Chehalis for the night so we won't see all of you at Larrys party if you're going, have fun thoough & tell him happy b-day for us.

Melissa said...

You captured a great moment! Love it.