Saturday, April 26, 2008

Day 80


Sisters.

8 comments:

Zappe Family said...

Cute, cute! I have a pic of dandelions today too! :) You have a couple of ROSES amongst the dandelions! :)

Bennett Family said...

DARLING!! is that lk. wilderness?

Sarah J. said...

No, it wasn't Lake Wilderness, but I know they have a ton of wild flowers this time of year. It's funny... I actually stopped at one of those Christian churches on Issaquah-Hobart road. I had passed it earlier and thought it was beautiful, so I just stopped off on my way home to snap a few pictures. The girls had a great time running through the dandelions.

Daina Crowell said...

I LOVE these pictures. They are so natural and beautiful. I love the angle you got down and shot from, more intimate. Great job Sarah!

Melissa said...

Love the last one--having them out of focus!

Lynette said...

Adorable!! :)

The Haley Family said...

who knew dandelions could be so pretty! Your girls are D-A-R-L-I-N-G!

Photo Amy said...

The last one is my favorite too. It could be the cover of a book.