Learning to capture the moment one picture at a time...
I'm liking this one. Where is this shot? I need running commentaries on each shot you do... :)
This is the bridge just down the way by The Testy Chef. Everytime I drove by, I always wanted to stop. Today I did. :)
"...to Grandmothers house we go!" I love that song! We sang it all the time on car trips growing up! Good job with the photo, Sarah!
Everytime I drive by taht I debate it. Now I don't have to, coll shot.
Great shot...perfect angle. I like it.
Postcard! Love it!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'm liking this one. Where is this shot? I need running commentaries on each shot you do... :)
This is the bridge just down the way by The Testy Chef. Everytime I drove by, I always wanted to stop. Today I did. :)
"...to Grandmothers house we go!" I love that song! We sang it all the time on car trips growing up! Good job with the photo, Sarah!
Everytime I drive by taht I debate it. Now I don't have to, coll shot.
Great shot...perfect angle. I like it.
Postcard! Love it!
Post a Comment