Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Day 79



Day Dreamer.

5 comments:

Zappe Family said...

She's so cute! I love the first one. You are doing so well! You'll have to take pics of Allison too! :)

Shannon said...

Beautiful. The first is my favorite too. It's so soft and sweet.

Bennett Family said...

she is such a doll. i love the 2nd one...so reflective!

Bennett Family said...

how'd you take these anyway? backdrop? natural light? settings?

MORE PLEASE! :)

Sarah J. said...

Okay Niki, sorry it's taken me a while to answer your questions... I took these photos upstairs in my bedroom with my blinds opened and Kennedy facing the windows sitting on the floor. I stood on a chair sideways to the window and shot down. The first one she was sitting in my black leather chair and I was on the ground shooting up. I used my 300mm lens and just stood far enough back. I haven't looked on these photos to see what I had the settings on, but I usually shoot on Av, 100 or 400 ISO, f5.6. I like taking photos with the natural light coming through my windows around 1 or 2 pm. I find that's the best time and it provides just enough natural, soft light. I feel like I have a mini-studio in my bedroom. Most of my favorite shots have been taken there. I guess I can predict the lighting. If you have any more questions, just let me know. Thanks for asking- I find it's good to know how others are taking their good shots too!