Learning to capture the moment one picture at a time...
Oh Sarah these ar to die for Once again you knock it out of the park. I love the One Of Pieper that is soooo cute. Where is this? Awesome Job
Cute pics. I love the Pieper pic too! :)
All three are so cute! What great models.
great shots! where is this?
This is in Issaquah right behind the Theatre and Cucina Cucina! I was there with my mom and we were letting the kids "run loose!"
I love the lines of the bridge shot. All very nicely done.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh Sarah these ar to die for Once again you knock it out of the park. I love the One Of Pieper that is soooo cute. Where is this? Awesome Job
Cute pics. I love the Pieper pic too! :)
All three are so cute! What great models.
great shots! where is this?
This is in Issaquah right behind the Theatre and Cucina Cucina! I was there with my mom and we were letting the kids "run loose!"
I love the lines of the bridge shot. All very nicely done.
Post a Comment