Is that a fly? You must have Ninja like reflexes to be able to capture something like that. I really like this picture, I only wish the fly was in focus too. Gorgeous close-up.
Is it that time already? The kids caught & trapped a fly that was in our car the other day in the sun roof, they shut the cover to it & trapped him in there...I'm sure he's dead now.
This little bugger is actually a mosquito. I was surprised with all our cold weather, it was actually alive! I, too, wish I would've had the focus on it as well- but if you click on it and look at it larger, it's kindof creepy (you can see it's eyes and stuff). Definite YUCK!
7 comments:
Great close up. Yikes. Not crazy about the buggies being back in town!
Is that a fly? You must have Ninja like reflexes to be able to capture something like that. I really like this picture, I only wish the fly was in focus too. Gorgeous close-up.
yuck....AWESOME GOOD JOB YOU ARE FOR SURE A NINJA
Is it that time already? The kids caught & trapped a fly that was in our car the other day in the sun roof, they shut the cover to it & trapped him in there...I'm sure he's dead now.
This little bugger is actually a mosquito. I was surprised with all our cold weather, it was actually alive! I, too, wish I would've had the focus on it as well- but if you click on it and look at it larger, it's kindof creepy (you can see it's eyes and stuff). Definite YUCK!
What? A Mosquito? Eww! Great photo, gross bug!
wow...BEAUTIFUL shot!
Post a Comment