Learning to capture the moment one picture at a time...
Love it, I like the reality in these pictures! Way to capture the hard working man at work!
"SOAP...ISN'T IT ABOUT TIME?!" that could be a commercial! great shots. is that your man
I first thought the hands were an old man's, but then I remembered you guys have been doing yard work and those are probably Jake's! Sorry Jake. I REALLY like the hands picture, it is very well done. Beautiful.
Hand pictures tell a thousand words. I love hand pictures.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love it, I like the reality in these pictures! Way to capture the hard working man at work!
"SOAP...ISN'T IT ABOUT TIME?!" that could be a commercial! great shots. is that your man
I first thought the hands were an old man's, but then I remembered you guys have been doing yard work and those are probably Jake's! Sorry Jake. I REALLY like the hands picture, it is very well done. Beautiful.
Hand pictures tell a thousand words. I love hand pictures.
Post a Comment