Thanks! This was kind of a funny shoot- the boys were playing at the park behind my house and I was trying to be "sneaky" taking them (I don't know why I was so worried about them seeing me). Anyhow, I shot most through my kitchen window with my 300mm on Av mode. The clarity isn't the best, but I just really liked the emotion and purity to this pictures. It's typical boys having a great time playing baseball.
7 comments:
these are AWESOME! how did you capture them? aperature or shutter priority?
Thanks! This was kind of a funny shoot- the boys were playing at the park behind my house and I was trying to be "sneaky" taking them (I don't know why I was so worried about them seeing me). Anyhow, I shot most through my kitchen window with my 300mm on Av mode. The clarity isn't the best, but I just really liked the emotion and purity to this pictures. It's typical boys having a great time playing baseball.
Great action shots! The boy at the top looks like a sprite or a leprechan :)
Oh, Christian.....what a character! You did a great job! Way to be sneaky!!!
That's awesome. He's the bad news bear...at least...that's what Aaron's nicknamed him. Those are great shots.
Should I be concerned that you're taking shots of us too? :)
Great job capturing the true spirit of boys! Love it.
Post a Comment