Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Day 62




Sweetheart.

7 comments:

Bennett Family said...

those are BEAUTIFUL! wanna babysit MY kids? :) what a lucky mom!

Daina Crowell said...

Beautiful! Try getting a "catch light" in the eyes to give them more life. I know my photos miss that sometimes and I can't believe the difference it makes.

Sarah J. said...

Okay, Daina... you're going to have to explain what a "catchlight" is. Thanks!

Zappe Family said...

Cute! I love the pics you take of that little one. Are you sharing them with her Mama?

Daina Crowell said...

A catch light is the light reflected in the eye. Sometimes a flash will create a catch light, or better yet a window or mirror. I have even used a car hub cap to catch light in the eye, anything that reflects. It really brings the eyes to life. Does that make sense?

Daina Crowell said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Deena2_ps_by_cbszeto.png
Here is a link with a great example.

Photo Amy said...

Your link didn't work but this one should:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catchlight

Your bottom shot is so great and really fits the title well.