Learning to capture the moment one picture at a time...
these are my FAVE! i love the cropping.i do wish i could see the whole shabang, just for curiousities sake! i love it when people dare to be different...too fun!
Nice shots! Did you shoot the whole wedding? I really like taking pictures at weddings. Everyone looks great and there are usually beautiful surroundings.
Wow. Those flowers are amazing and her dress is quite unique. Great shots!
Great shots! I love the bright flowers against her white dress. You are really talented!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
these are my FAVE! i love the cropping.
i do wish i could see the whole shabang, just for curiousities sake! i love it when people dare to be different...too fun!
Nice shots! Did you shoot the whole wedding? I really like taking pictures at weddings. Everyone looks great and there are usually beautiful surroundings.
Wow. Those flowers are amazing and her dress is quite unique. Great shots!
Great shots! I love the bright flowers against her white dress. You are really talented!
Post a Comment