Learning to capture the moment one picture at a time...
That is awesome! Maybe you should be teaching us some stuff!!
Holy WOW! Jared's first response was, "she used aperture" followed by, "I like that she did it in b/w" Great composition!
Wow. That's so great! I seriously don't think I'll be worthy for this class...
man...now i see what i'm up against! i'm starting tomorrow. i keep trying to think of really cool artsy subjects like that and so far i have...pretty much nuthin.great job! very cool pictures.
I am behind on posting comments. Talk about a natural, this photos is beautiful.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is awesome! Maybe you should be teaching us some stuff!!
Holy WOW! Jared's first response was, "she used aperture" followed by, "I like that she did it in b/w" Great composition!
Wow. That's so great! I seriously don't think I'll be worthy for this class...
man...now i see what i'm up against! i'm starting tomorrow. i keep trying to think of really cool artsy subjects like that and so far i have...pretty much nuthin.
great job! very cool pictures.
I am behind on posting comments. Talk about a natural, this photos is beautiful.
Post a Comment